The Events Calendar Community Events
Event Crowdsourcing for WordPress. With Community Events. Add an event submission form to your website so users can submit events to your calendar.
- Curate events from your community:
- Let users submit their own events while you retain full publishing controls on your calendar.
- Create a bustling community calendar.
- Empower users to submit events
- Users submit their own listings through a form on your site—no more manual entry.
The Events Calendar Community Events Features:
- Event submission form: Add a simple form to your site where users can submit their events—no admin access required.
- Standard event fields: Users can input the event title, description, date, time, and more.
- Publishing control: With The Events Calendar Community Events choose whether events are automatically published or created as a draft for moderation.
- Registered user settings: Let users submit events anonymously or require registration.
Get The Events Calendar Community Events Today.
REQUEST NEW VERSION
Request plugin update you need and we will have it for you. We will notify you to the email entered.
Note: Due to the timezone differences, our support team may take several hours to get in touch with you.
We don’t offer any additional author services like author’s support and license keys and we are not affiliated or in any way related to third-party developers or trademark owners. If you want to know more about GNU / GPL License, click here.