Tutor LMS WordPress Plugin
Tutor LMS WordPress Plugin is All-in-one learning management system that covers everyone. If you are an Individual Instructor and want to spread knowledge online, Tutor LMS WordPress Plugin is for you! Managing an educational institute? Offer courses online using Tutor LMS WordPress Plugin. It’s good suited for creating an eLearning Platform and let the world share knowledge online on your WordPress LMS platform.
Tutor LMS WordPress Plugin is Here
Tutor LMS WordPress Plugin is A smart, simple, and scalable WordPress LMS plugin, that comes with a revolutionary drag & drop system to create resourceful courses. It’s rich yet simple.
- Extensive Course Builder: A highly functional drag & drop course builder to start adding courses from a single place. Its feature-packed interface enables you to deliver courses in the most attractive way.
- Advanced Quiz Creator: The rich quiz creation options in this plugin enable you to select question patterns, set time limits, and more.
- Frontend Course Builder: The first-ever WordPress Frontend Course Builder is found in this plugin. Create quizzes, add multiple instructors & get all the backend options right on the frontend.
- Easy eLearning Management: Helps you stay in charge of all your courses. Managing your eLearning platform is incredibly easy with this WordPress LMS plugin.
- Reports & Analytics: Analyze your course performance with its filterable stats generated automatically. The Tutor LMS WordPress Plugin makes complex assessments go simple.
- Withdrawal Options: Manage withdrawals of all earnings from the thorough & sorted out processes in Tutor LMS WordPress Plugin withdraw settings.
Tutor LMS WordPress Plugin is Perfect
Earning & Commission Allocation. Earning & commission allocation options are built inside Tutor LMS. You can distribute commission, set commission percentage, deduct fees, and manage the entire process!
Unlimited Courses. Add as many courses as you want and reach your target audience with this Tutor LMS WordPress Plugin. The courses have their own settings for you to customize and modify on the fly.
Multiple Instructors. Include more than one instructors to a single course if required. Review instructor profiles before adding them to a course and let them share knowledge together.
Course Prerequisites. Set the courses that students need to complete before enrolling for a new course. Add prerequisites to ensure you get the right target students for your course.
Get Today Tutor LMS WordPress Plugin.