WooCommerce Product Reviews Pro
Accept text, photo, and video as part of product reviews on your store, and enable “review qualifiers”.
Improve Your Best Sales Tool: WooCommerce Product Reviews Pro
It’s no secret that product reviews are an extremely powerful tool for online conversions as they provide social proof. Studies show that about 70% of customers look at product reviews before purchasing, and over 63% of customers are more likely to purchase if a site has product ratings and reviews. Some studies even suggest that these statistics are higher:
85.57% of the participants stated that they read reviews often or very often before they purchase online. Of the participants who read reviews, 83.65% compare positive and negative reviews with each other.
While product reviews are extremely powerful selling tools, they’re typically underutilized by online stores. WooCommerce includes some of the best core review options available, yet these still underachieve when compared to what product reviews can do.
That’s what WooCommerce Product Reviews Pro is for: you can supercharge your product reviews to add Amazon-style reviews and filtering, add even more review capabilities, and provide additional discussion options. Give your customers the review capabilities they expect from shopping at large e-retailers within your own store!
WooCommerce Product Reviews Pro will allow you to accept product reviews in the same way that you do now, but you can also accept user photos and videos as part of the review, as well as add “review qualifiers”, which are questions about the product in a dropdown (how it fit, if it was comfortable, etc.)
Professional-level Product Reviews
- Create review qualifiers to prompt customers for specific information and product feedback
- Allow customers to attach photos and videos to reviews
- Ensures customers don’t leave duplicated reviews — enable updating reviews for a product instead!
- Optionally enable other discussion contributions, such as questions, standalone photos, and standalone videos (no ratings) along with comments on these contributions
- Display login buttons from WooCommerce Social Login on review login forms
- Choose to set a threshold of reviews per product to avoid showing reviews while you gather feedback
- Creates upvoting and downvoting systems to determine helpful reviews or contributions
- Users can flag reviews that need to be moderated to alert shop employees
- Customers can filter reviews by star rating, i.e., show all 4-star reviews
- Optionally add badges to admin or employee responses or contributions to designate them as “official”
- Customers can “watch” any thread to get notified of replies to the contribution
- Includes structured data mark up for rich snippets in search results; stores using WooCommerce 3.0+ will use JSON-LD schema markup NEW
- Includes support for Product Vendors to let vendors approve and manage flags on their own reviews
- Reviews list added to manage reviews separately from blog comments
Get Now WooCommerce Product Reviews Pro!